Pages

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

PT Update

Bailey went the entire day yesterday with no potty mistakes (high five's all around). How exciting?!? Every day I keep my fingers crossed as I walk down the hallway of her school to pick her up hoping she is in the same clothes that I dropped her off in and yesterday she was! Then she went the rest of the day with no mistakes. So exciting. We started taking her to school without pull-ups last week so this is week two and already on a good note. Last week was awful - I had to wash clothes at least once a day. I heard this is the best way to teach them, but I was sure I could train her the un-messy way...unfortunately that wasn't in the cards for me.

She gets to see Mickey Mouse as her gift for being PT. Not really, but we told her that was the reason we were going to Disney World. I'm excited about our first family vacation of just the three of us. Plus, we get to go to Sea World for free! Blake gets up to 3 dependants in for free once a year and his ticket to Disney World is free as well. I can't wait to see Bailey's face once we get there. She will love it all - as long as the characters keep their distance from the stroller.

No comments:

Post a Comment