Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What a post?!? EASY Button Love

Who is blogging these days? I have been so busy and loving my boards on pinterest that I have forgotten all about blogging. I have had many ideas for cool blog posts but keep forgetting who has time? to post my awesome ideas but as I sit here I had to post some of my most favorite things in the world at the moment. So here's a post on stuff that makes this working single, with an airman that lives in another state mom's life a little bit easier.

Free Cookies and Balloons at Publix - what! So you have to go grocery shopping with your kids right?! Probably the worst task ever. Especially after working all day and then the trip to get kid or kids from different places (daycare and school for me). Then you go grocery shopping in the same heels you have worn all day because you can't go home or then life would unfold and there would be no way in umm...he// you could leave again...Where was I? Cookies...So you go grocery shopping and they will give your child(s) a free cookie and balloon! My kids are ecstatic about grocery shopping now. Plus we get the spaceship cart - the kind where they normally sit...not the one where it adds an extra bus to the front of your cart. Have you tried to use that before? AWFUL!

So you are planning a birthday party and want to get some of those adorable cake pops but you don't have hours or you don't want to spend $20 on ...get yourself a cake pop maker! I know it sounds like one of those wasteful products like make your own slushy, make your own cotton candy, or my favorite...make your own soda. COME ON PEOPLE! Who has time for that when you can buy a liter or two for $1-$3. My daughter is a precious party planner and is turning 6 next week. She asked for a cake pop maker for Christmas - she also asked for that slushy maker...that didn't happen. So last night I plugged it in and made up some strawberry muffin mix (it has to be a thick cake mix like muffins or brownies) and we made 20 perfect cake pops in 10 minutes! I was ecstatic. I put them in the freezer and will take them out Friday to thaw and dip them in a sugar mix for a glaze. That's it!

Pictures. Oh gracious. I have the cutest pictures EVER and I don't have a single copy of them. AND of course 90% are taken using my phone...well thanks to my drugstore app on my phone I can just click and bam! They are ready in an hour! Shut up! No uploading pictures from this place to this one and editing them again blah, blah, blah. I can even send them those super fancy ones I "edited" in instagram. So now I have lots of pictures to give out and put around my house and look like I got my act together.

No comments:

Post a Comment