Pages

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Update: 12 pounds down

So 2 months ago I started on a weight program and I have lost 12 pounds. I went from not loosing anything for two years to loosing 12 pounds. I went back yesterday and got my apatite suppressors refilled because I still want to loose 15 more by the summer. My goal is to loose at least 5 or 7 pounds by my birthday which is May 22nd. I went off the pills for almost 2 weeks and had no problem keeping my weight the same...but I did notice how much I missed the extra boost of energy it gives and it helps me to workout because I'm not as tired at night to get on the elliptical. So I'm really excited about getting new clothes for my birthday. I have bought 3 shirts since I lost the weight (Wal-Mart...Only $5 each!), but I'm trying to not spend any money on clothes because I want to buy all new clothes at the Destin Outlets on a big shopping spree at the end of May.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on all of your accomplishments! You have been busy! this is my first time checking out the blog but definitely will be back for updates. I love Baileys pictures (as always). We need to schedule a weekend to get together and hang out. I also need to bring Bailey's bday present. I hate that we missed her party. Hope you are having a great Friday! ttyl.

    ReplyDelete