Pages

Monday, November 23, 2009

Festivities

So I have started working out again in the mornings before work...I hate getting up but the love the feeling. It is so nice to get it over with, but I love my sleep...the little I have. Bailey and I put up the Christmas tree last night while Blake went out for a few hours. Things were going good until I realized there were 3 very large bugs at the bottom of the box waiting on me. Oh Jeez...I am not a bug person. I started freaking out and asked Bailey to keep her shoes on to help me stomp them. I then went and grabbed the wasp spray and sprayed them in the box and then through the box outside. I am going this afternoon to purchase plastic bins for the Christmas tree since we keep it outside in the shed. I am so glad I went ahead and put it up because if those bugs would have gotten in my house...lets not even think about that. So I have to put up the lights and ornaments this week...I will try and take my time doing it but I doubt I will be able to stand having something halfway done. I have so many things to work on this week before going out of town for Thanksgiving ~ Sewing projects, cleaning the house, putting up Christmas decor, Getting highlights and cut/trim (way overdue!!! it has been 3 months - this is an emergency), Christmas cards, Pictures, Painting the hallway.... oh and planning out the biggest shopping extravaganza of the year "BLACK FRIDAY".

Also, today is my dad's 60th birthday! How exciting...Blake is purchasing his gift today. I know...so last minute, but I couldn't think of anything to get him so Blake is going to get something from the golf store since Dad is becoming a regular on the golf course since he retired a few months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment