Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween 2009

I don't decorate much for fall or Halloween, but Bailey got this pumpkin at her school Fall festival the Friday before Halloween so Blake and Bailey carved it out.

Blake and I took Bailey to my parent's church for their Harvest Festival. My sister was in charge of the cake walk so I made a cake for it. I made it with cream cheese icing, but it doesn't dry at all so you can not do too much detail unless you make the icing more stiff and that takes away the taste so I did just a small design and it still turned out cute. I also made white flowers out of marshmallow fondant to stick on top but I forgot to take a picture of that.
Bailey was a very pretty lady bug and she had a great time with her cousins - Police officer "Logan" and Butterfly Fairy "Abigail". After the Harvest Festival, Blake and I went to a costume party. Blake went as "Charming" and I was a princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment