Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Embroidered Diaper Covers

I have a few diaper covers left in stock but here is a cute one I did last night:

We went to 2 birthday parties on Saturday morning and the moms loved their diaper covers...the kids didn't care for them as much ;) We went on the school uniform search on Friday now that Bailey will need them for school (I just found out!). I love shopping but when you actually NEED to find items with limited time and she has to try on the pants at each store it quickly became a chore...especially battling the lovely Alabama afternoon heat 7 1/2 months pregnant and it was NO TAX weekend so it was quite busy. After the 5th store I finally found a great deal on the uniform dresses in khaki and navy - 2 styles each. Whew! I felt so accomplished after getting all her outfits for the next school done in 3 hours. We even stopped at the Target cafe for a cinnamon pretzel with a cherry coke and a few refills.

This week I will be making either blackberry, blueberry, or peach cupcakes for the ZTA Luncheon on Thursday. I'm leaning toward blackberry or blueberry because I am lazy and don't feel like peeling the peaches ;) Also, I'm at a war with a diaper bag and my embroidery hoop...I think I will youtube how to pin a frame.

Have a great week!!

Party Here:
http://www.iheartnaptime.net/2011/08/sundae-scoop-link-to-party-8.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Iheartnaptime1+%28I+heart+naptime+with+Chocolate+Sundaes%29

No comments:

Post a Comment