Pages

Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer of Cupcakes #5

Half way to the goal...and there are how many weeks left before the summer ends?!? I made Chocolate - Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes with Chocolate Cheesecake Icing filling and Chocolate Shavings on top. This was my first go at chocolate shavings so the beginning was a little rough until I got the hang of it. I would rank these with 5 stars...they were pretty fabulous. I did them in the jumbo size since I needed less than 15...12 for the event and 3 for home ;)

My chandelier cupcake holder made another grand appearance at the ZTA Alumnae Wine Tasting event last weekend. Next week I will be making Peach Cupcakes with Fresh Whipped Topping for a luncheon and Mint Chocolate Chip Cupcakes for my BFF's birthday dinner. That will be 7! I may have to do some "Zeta Turquoise Cupcakes" for recruitment weekend in two weeks if I have time between running around...Sorority Recruitment...It's one my favorite time of the year.




Party time:



Photobucket

http://whipperberry.com/2011/08/friday-flair-who-i-am-with-melissa-kellie-from-icing-designs.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+Whipperberry+%28WhipperBerry%29


No comments:

Post a Comment