Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Summer of Cupcakes #7

These cupcakes were specially ordered by my best friend for her birthday dinner with family. They are Mint Chocolate Chip with Chocolate Ganache filling, Mint Icing, and Ghirardelli Mint Chocolate Pieces crumbled on top...in Jumbo size green liners. They were pretty amazing. I tried a new recipe for the chocolate cake that was less difficult...here's the secret...Hershey's Chocolate Cake recipe. Yeah...I'm that original. I looked and looked on the internet for variations and different recipes but people kept commenting on Hershey's recipe...and since I use Hershey's cocoa I figured they must know how to make a good cake and I was right. It was super moist and delicious...even 3 days later.


I'm hosting a jewelry party next Tuesday so I will have #8 posted by mid-next week...still deciding on the flavor. I haven't made anything with coconut yet! Only 3 cupcakes left to do before the end of summer!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm. I can almost taste those. RR has a a yum-o coconut cupcake recipe that i've tried.

    ReplyDelete