Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Disney World Outfits

We went to Disney World 2 weeks ago...I am just now getting back into things. It was so fun celebrating Bailey's 4th birthday at Disney World. I made a few outfits for her trip and monogrammed a few shirts as well. She loved her new clothes and themed outfits for the trip.

 Minnie for the day! She has ears to match that we made together but I have those in previous posts.


I didn't make this Belle dress but wanted to share how pretty and happy she was to meet Cinderella.

We sported ponchos for two days!

Meeting Timone with her Animal Kingdom outfit on.

A night out at Downtown Disney. These pants are super easy to make...and they are so cute!

I made a few more things but the lovely ponchos covered it up...oh well! We had a great time even in the rain.

Linked Up Here:

Photobucket

http://somedaycrafts.blogspot.com/2011/04/whatever-goes-wednesday-61.html



No comments:

Post a Comment