Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Princess Dress Up Party...Part 1

A few weeks ago I planned a party for my daughter and niece. We had it outside at a nearby park with a great covered pavilion. The weather was perfect - a cool 80 degrees. I enjoyed preparing all the decorations and food for their special day. My friend Karen took the pictures below...message me if you are in the Montgomery Area and want to use her. She is just starting out and is fantastic. The only thing missing at this party was Blake - he was working/traveling every single weekend in March so there was no way to plan it with him here.

The dessert table with the wooden birthday hat with Bailey's initials....I did the hat before knowing it would be a double birthday party. I hot glued the crown and added the chandelier magnets to the food tower to make it fit the theme. I bought the cute flower plates and flower pots from hobby lobby for 1/2 off! I finally found my chandelier cupcake holder at HomeGoods!


The bottle says "Happy 4th Birthday Bailey" and the other side says "Happy 9th Birthday Abigail" with a princess picture in the middle.  

Pink chocolate with purple sprinkles

The cake was strawberry so I did chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting and of course...purple sprinkles.

Each princess had their own place setting with a personalized cookie.

To add some pazass to ordinary oreos I put "A", "B", "9", and "4" on them in pink icing and added purple sprinkles.

Ring cookie party favors for everyone


Linked up Here:



Photobucket

http://somedaycrafts.blogspot.com/2011/04/whatever-goes-wednesday-61.html


1 comment: