Pages

Monday, July 6, 2009

Big Girl Bed

EXCITING NEWS...Even the grandparents don't know yet!

Last night Bailey Carson McArdle slept in her BIG GIRL BED!!!

She woke up from her nap on Sunday around 4:30 PM and Blake and I decided that today would be a good night to try out sleeping in a toddler bed (her crib turns into a toddler bed and then a full size bed). Since we have been potty training for over 3 weeks sometimes I do not get her up in time to go potty so now she can get down and go when she wakes up. I've been hesitant of the toddler bed because she is so squirmy and starts on one end and ends up in the opposite direction. I got up three times last night and turned her around so she wouldn't plop out the end without the railing. Here are pictures of my sweet baby girl going "night night".

1 comment: