Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Trip to Beach

We went with friends to Perdito Key, FL (outside Orange Beach, AL). The condo was the nicest place I've ever stayed on vacation - thanks to LA for inviting us to your family's place. We went to these restaurants: Tacky Jack's, Live Bait, and Lu Lu's. I've been to Tacky Jacks before but not the other two. Lu Lu's was really good - Blake and I split the huge basket for two and ate until our stomachs couldn't take it anymore. I did go shopping at the outlets and I got a Coach wristlet as well as a Christmas gift for Blake's little sister - she will love it! I love it and if you see me with a new Coach purse it's because she made me mad or I decided that I need to treat myself to something new :) Until then it is staying wrapped up until Christmas. Bailey still had pneumonia while we were gone and the Monday after we got back I took her to the doctor again and it was only half way cleared up so they put her on another antibiotic as well as a steroid. She is fine now and went back to school on Thursday this week - I have paying for daycare even on days she doesn't go. Gotta love it!

1 comment: