Pages

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Pneumonia

Bailey has been sick for a few days but nothing major and since our insurance isn't the best I hesitated taking her but yesterday morning (Wednesday) she was in tears pointing to her neck (throat hurting) so I took her to the PriMed in Prattville so my mom could meet me and take her for the rest of the day. I told the doctor about her throat and that I noticed a little wheezing and she was congested so they did and x-ray and she has pneumonia in her right lung. Her throat is just sore but no strep throat. You would have never known she was that sick because she was playing around in the waiting room, but then when she coughs she starts to cry from the pain. They gave her a shot and she is on antibiotics and some decongestive medicine. Please pray that Bailey will be healed and that the pneumonia will not have any damage on her right lung.

When I get sick it isn't ever something small...I'm hoping she isn't like me, but this definitely isn't small.

No comments:

Post a Comment