Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

Swim Lessons

Bailey has been in swimming lessons for the past two weeks on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from 5:00 PM - 5:45 PM. She has done so great and has not been afraid of the water. The first few days she wouldn't stick her head in the water but now she loves too - but on her terms only. Here is a picture of her practicing kicking on her first day. I have taken advantage of the swim lessons and started swimming laps in the gigantic pool - those lanes are much longer than the lanes I did on the swim team (oh geez....umm...12-15 years ago!). I still got it though - if my bathing suit bottoms would stay up. I have lost a little weight and I don't like them to be tight because "muffin top" is NEVER attractive - so my bathing suits are not very good for going fast. I am going to look this weekend for a 1 piece to do laps in because it is a very good workout and relaxing, plus my SS class is having a pool party on Sunday and I think a 1 piece would be more appropriate (oh geez...I'm turning into my mother!).

No comments:

Post a Comment