Pages

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Beginnings of Fall

We are still in the process of renovating the office and Bailey's room - the carpet people keep pushing the date back...the more they push it back the more $$ I better be getting off the final price. In the mean time I am still working on the accessories for Bailey's room. Last night I went to my parent's house to watch a movie with just my sister and mom. It was so nice to watch a movie and work on a project without someone asking questions (Bailey) or sitting on my supplies (Meiko). I loved working on this project and it turned out better than I planned. I will definitely be making more canvas prints!


This past weekend Blake and I cleaned out the storage shed...we have neglected it for a year and just kept throwing stuff in it until we couldn't walk in it anymore. While cleaning up I found 2 planters that were left at the house when we moved in. I didn't like the color but they were too nice to throw out. So we went to Home Depot and purchased cement colored/textured spray paint, winter flowers (pansies), and dirt. On Monday I had off so Bailey and I planted them together. Now to some people this may not be a big thing but this was my first time EVER planting anything. I mean sure I did the seed in a cup thing during elementary school but this was real flower planting. They look so pretty on my patio! Bailey and I did a great job for first-timers :)

Also this week Bailey started dance/gymnastics classes. I looked at a few places and thought we would have to wait until next year since enrollment for the fall had already ended but I called and they had one opening for her age in a night time slot so it was perfect! She took classes at her daycare one afternoon a week so we already had the shoes, tights, and leotard but not the baton! We went last week and had her baton measured for her little arms - I didn't know they did that. I figured we should have her in classes since her room is a dance/gymnastics theme :)Here she is after her first day...gosh she is so cute :) Olympics 2022 here we come!


No comments:

Post a Comment