Pages

Monday, October 4, 2010

Big Plans

Lately I have been living day to day without goals...which is unlike me. Yes I have plans for how to decorate my child's room or crafts to make but what am I doing for my/our future - I have not made plans for the future in almost 2 years. I have been waiting on doors to open and God just says "Stay There!" I have tried using a crow bar for some doors but it hasn't worked...Thank the Lord. It's hard to just sit and wait and I have been praying for a push to go for my dream of owning a business. I'm just so scared of failure, but the more I actually open up about it to people they love my ideas. Still I have not pursued it until Saturday after speaking with my little cousin at a family reunion and she told me to not be scared of failing because I will never know unless I try. So I got all excited and thought about it on the 3 hour drive back home. I still wasn't 100% sure AGAIN until I was doing my quiet time and found this: "I can do EVERYTHING through HIM who gives me strength." And the thing is I'm so excited because I have SO MUCH PEACE about it - it's like God has been telling me all along to wait until he gives a "go" and right now he is telling me to "plan and wait". I don't know if I'm more excited about the business or knowing God is leading me in this direction. So who knows when it will happen but I am going to "plan and wait".

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a plan to me :) I think your cousin is right, you never know until you try so GO FOR IT GIRL!! You are super talented and I think you will make a great business owner! I am glad you have found some peace on this and I am sending you Best Wishes and all the Luck in the world! Please keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Amanda! I'm rooting for you B!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! I am so excited. It will be a year or so before I open - I have to plan it out perfectly.

    ReplyDelete