Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Getting Ready for DW 2011

We are going to Disney World in a few months for a very big 4th birthday and I am so excited! I bought Bailey a few shirts to practice my embroidery skills on for her to wear while we are there. I also purchased a Simplicity Disney Princess pattern when they went on sale last week for $1. I have already made the top for the most part and everything is cut out (half the battle) so hopefully I will finish in a few weeks. I am so excited to see my little Ariel Bailey dressed up in something I made. I'm not very good at making clothes...practice make perfect I guess. I definitely can not make fitted clothing...I need more classes for that. Here is the pattern...I personally like Jasmine but Bailey picked out Ariel. Also I am making Minnie Ears on headbands but they are not finished yet so I will post those pictures later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment