Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Slow Start to the Year

So this past Tuesday I met up with the girls to do "Craft Night Tuesdays" and 3 of us brought nothing! I thought I would just sit out a week and I guess I wasn't the only one ;) So far this year I have accomplished nothing besides staying on a diet for 4 days without straying off too bad (darn those Pretzel M&M's that were half off after Christmas). I am very proud of myself for staying on the Slim Fast Plan...it is hard to eat less than 1,200 calories a day...I've lost 3 pounds already but most of that was extra eating at Christmas. I have been busy planning a spaghetti dinner for my Alumnae Chapter, sending out mail outs, and preparing for next month's sorority informal recruitment. It has been a nice little break from everything but I think tonight I might blow the dust off of my machine and start working on a few things I found tutorials on.

Sewing Projects Coming Up:
- Continue Working on the T-Shirt Quilt (half of my squares are cut out)
- Make 2 square and 1 roll pillow - custom order
- Start embroidering a few things...Must haves: Strawberry & Elephant Appliques

So nothing new to post as of yet, but I am/will be working on a few big things that will be done soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment