Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

90% Completed Projects

Here is my sweet Bailey modeling her "My Little Mermaid" outfit for me in front of the half finished filing cabinet. There are still a few more details to add to the costume like glittery, hot pink, wavy ribbon on the top and around the bottom of the skirt. I am getting better at reading and understanding patterns but still face issues. I would say this outfit took 3 hours to make if you didn't mess up (not including cutting everything out)...5 hours with messing up...it took me 5 :)

I am mod poding a filing cabinet from my work that we were not using. Blake spray painted the black filing cabinet to look brand new. I finished one drawer and cut out the other three so all I have to do is glue them on with a few coats of Mod Podge.  The paper I am using is crimson red and this pretty black and white design on the drawers. I was going to do houndstooth but I wanted something more pretty. I plan on putting our files on the bottom drawer and using the other three to hold craft supplies. I may give Blake a drawer to hide some of his things that are in the golf/hobby room with Alabama decor.

I starting taking her picture and she posed!? Where is she learning this stuff? You can't really tell but her straps are hot pink, glittery sequin trimming! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment