Pages

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Castle Valentine's Day Mail Box

Last night Bailey and I worked on her Castle Valentine's Day Mail Box for school. Of course it had to be pink and purple! I was looking for a square box but ended up using two shoe boxes stacked on top with the middle gutted out for bigger goodies to go inside. If you see the polka dot tab below - that opens the top but you can stick the valentines in through the draw bridge on the back. Bailey put all the princess stickers on it. I used my wavy circle punch to make all the circles with the left over scrap pieces. It was a fun little project that took about 1 1/2 hours and 7 mini glue sticks! Happy Valentine's Day!

Posted on this Party:

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! I wonder if we'll be doing the same thing soon? Thanks for linking up @ A Diamond in the Stuff!!!

    ReplyDelete