Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

Wooden Birthday Hat

I have a few projects that I am working on right now - #1 Bailey's Pink and Purple Princess Dress Up 4th Birthday Party (Say that 3 times fast!) and #2 Disney World Outfits! I have already made a few things for Disney World (Ariel's Costume, Minnie Ears, & a few embroidered shirts). The decorations for her party are coming along smoothly...hanging tulle pompoms, a tutu for the dessert table and last night I finished the centerpiece for the dessert table...a wooden birthday hat! I need to start taking pictures with my camera instead of my phone because the pictures make everything look dingy. Her party is one month away...so come back to check out the birthday party photos and all the outfits to Bailey and I will be wearing to Disney World!

Linked to:


No comments:

Post a Comment