Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Embroidery Take #2

My friend and I met up again with our twin embroidery machines this past Saturday in hopes of actually making something this time ;) After our last session was a complete flop of mess ups I was a bit apprehensive about using it again. So this time I decided to watch the video that came with the machine to see if there was something we missed...how about an embroidery foot?!? When I watched the lady on the video take that little "do hickey" out of the bag of tools (The tools I told Jessica we wouldn't need) and put it on...well you could have seen the light bulb above my head turn on. So first things first...put the EMBROIDERY FOOT on. Sheesh! That would have saved me a lot of stress - we thought our machines were broken or we were unable to use it. So after we put the correct tool on we were off! I made Bailey all sorts of stuff for this summer and our upcoming Disney World trip for her birthday. I love the Minnie Mouse applique at the bottom :)

ZTA Hand Towel for an upcoming give away basket


"Bailey" in blue to match the shirt and skirt set


"Bailey" in purple to go on a purple shirt...this was her choice ;) I will probably add an applique to the bottom to spice it up some


"B" on a white cardigan


Zebra Minnie Mouse Applique for Animal Kingdom with Zebra Skirt from Kohl's

Linked to:


1 comment:

  1. That is ADORABLE! Fabulous job!
    You should come link this up to my weekly Thursday through Sunday Making It With Allie Link Party! I think it would make a Fabulous addition!
    AllieMakes.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete