Pages

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Me and My Bailey

The one thing I do not like about crafting is the time is takes away from my little girl. I try to do projects that she can help pick out colors or assist me in any way, but I'm a bit of a perfectionist so it doesn't leave too much room for her to help...although when it comes to baking she helps me out more. She brings her markers and coloring books into where I am getting my "craft magic" on but it isn't the same as spending time together so I try to wait until after bed time to work on projects.

Pretty much every night she wants to color so I snapped this picture with my phone of us laying on her bed watching Cinderella and getting our coloring on. Just a typical night in pajamas by 7:00 PM. 


This is a different night (I'm wearing the same pajamas though and no make up) after I finished making our Minnie Ears for Disney World for her Big 4th Birthday coming up.


I made them with 2" thick head bands, 3 fleece pages, and Minnie Mouse's signature ribbon. Mine has the bigger bows :)

1 comment:

  1. Those are so cute. You guys look adorable. I'm your newest follower. I'm having my first link party tomorrow (Monday). It would be great if you could stop by and post your project. http://diyhshp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete