Pages

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Little Mermaid Costume

Do you ever go into JoAnn's to buy supplies for a project and walk out making 4?!? Yeah that is what happened to me when the Simplicity patterns went on sale for .99 cents each....I limited myself to 5, but there were at least 20 I wanted...Have you seen the dog outfits!?! We are planning a trip to Disney World for Bailey's 4th Birthday. I have reservations to eat dinner on her birthday in Cinderella's Castle! We are so excited! So I went in for a pattern on making round pillows and walked out with a princess pattern. I love it! I let her try it on without the finished trimmings and will put it away until our trip for her to wear it while we are there. Now I can get to making the other three patterns I have left...boppy pillow cover, baby shoes, and possibly "Jasmine" from Aladdin with the left over pink material from Ariel's dress. I'm a big saver when it comes to materials so I used the left over sequin straps to make a coordinating bracelet.



I'm linked to these parties:





 

Photobucket

3 comments: