Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Craft Space

A few blogs I have seen post where they do their creating and since I made a post before about the "extra bedroom" and how it isn't exactly defined (office, workout room, spare bedroom, craft room, golf room/craft corner) I figured I would show you a few pictures. I finally got a filing cabinet from work and modpodged the front of it. Then after looking at it I ripped off the crimson paper that was on two of the cabinets because the white/black damask looked so much prettier so I am just going to do all four in the same pattern. Then I loaded up the drawers and I am in love with how organized it is! The top drawer is current projects, the second drawer is  all my fabrics folded in different piles for easy access, the third drawer is for actual files and the bottom drawer is for extra tools and office stuff. 

 You would never know walking in that there was a craft space...this is Blake's side of the room

This is my craft corner. It is super organized in every area. I can fold out the table more for cutting out bigger patterns but for the most part I don't need the whole table. Underneath I have a suitcase filled with t-shirts for my t-shirt quilt I am working on. There is also another tote filled with Bailey's shirts that need to be monogrammed for our Disney World Trip coming in....44 days!

 This is the magical closet! It has everything crafty in it. I have my paints, scrapbooking section, glass etching stuff, my laminator, The Cricket, wood pieces for door hangers, 2 boxes full of stationary, wrapping paper, bags, and tissue paper, boxes of miscelaneous things, a few cake decorating items (most are in the pantry), pictures, pictures, and more pictures, ribbons... oh and my precious neglected turquoise guitar that is desparate for some loven!



My work station with my fabulous Alabama stool :) It never looks this organized but there was so much chaos that I finally organized it all and put everything in the filing cabinet. My degree sits on my table along with pictures of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment