Pages

Friday, July 29, 2011

Backpack embroidery

It took me a few tries 20 minutes later, but I got the hoop on strait and put "BCM" for Brycen Conner McArdle or Bailey Carson McArdle...whichever we use it for. Bailey still has her backpack from last year in fabulous condition since it was basically used to hold an extra outfit and a folder...now her lunch box from last year...that was thrown away. So this will be Brycen's over night bag or maybe his diaper bag?!? I don't know yet. I made him a burp cloth with the new little elephant I ordered...he is so cute...or she if it was in pink ;) And lastly I made a reversible Long Jon-Jon to sell! It is super cute, but Blake is not for the Jon-Jon look on little boys...oh well! I had a feeling but wanted to make it anyway. Now I have my first item to put on sale in an etsy store! whoop whoop! I will wait until I stockpile a few more things before making the site...plus I need a good name for it.


I stayed up way too late last night working on the above mentioned as well as other projects. I hate bringing out both machines now that my craft room is a nursery so the kitchen table = disaster zone with two machines, sewing box, bags of scraps for appliques, the laptop hooked up, projects lying in their special piles... I repaired a giant hole in Blake's jeans back together (they are his favorite's) and I shortened straps on Bailey's mickey mouse dress that we bought at Disney World...yeah a few projects that needed to be done back in APRIL. Procrastinate much?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment