Pages

Monday, July 25, 2011

Rambling about time

Today I found myself looking at things to purchase for the future and almost went crazy. The list kept getting longer and longer (new this, new that, upgrade this...ooh! I need one of those too). After looking at a few items I realized I needed to stop getting too carried away. I have these goals and when I haven't checked off one or two in a while I get very frustrated with myself for letting time slip by. I am suppose to have a business plan done this summer along with 10 perfect cupcakes. So far 3 out of the 4 were fabulous. So I still need 7 perfect cupcakes by the end of August. Where has the summer gone?! Time...it still feels like I just graduated from college and it has been 3 1/2 years! 3 1/2 years - I could have completed my masters by now (on a very slow pace) or I don't know...opening a cupcake shop?!? Brycen will be here in 14 weeks...I feel like I just found out and 26 weeks have already past.

Two cupcakes coming this weekend (hopefully they will be perfect...then I will be halfway there): Chocolate Chocolate Cheesecake & Mint Chocolate Chip

Although the summer is passing by, "Bailey's Summer Checklist" is almost complete! We completed a few more this past weekend: Water Park and Travel for the Weekend (Panama City Beach).

What's left on "Bailey's Summer Checklist":
  • Golf Range with Daddy
  • Splash Pad
  • Putt-Putt Outing
  • Go Bowling
  • Ride a bike with training wheels without help
  • Make Smoothies
  • Go to a baseball game - Biscuits
  • Play with play dough
Some of these are small but we haven't found time to do them yet. Bailey's last week of daycare is this week and then Blake will be keeping her while he is off orders so they should be able to get some or most of these done before school starts in 4 weeks. I think Making Smoothies might get checked off tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment