Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

New items are in the mail!

I just met up with a friend and we ordered so many cute things from www.embroiderthis.com. I'm so excited to put names on bloomers and bibs for baby gifts and newly married couples initials on towels. I also ordered a large spool of orange embroidery thread for $3.10! What an incredible deal! I love love love finding good deals! Can't wait to put Sweet Little Brycen's initials on the bibs as well as all the other babies being born this year. I have 3 little girl birthday parties to attend over the next two weekends so the bloomers will be great gifts for them. I can't wait to show pictures of everything that I will be working on...we are getting a new faster laptop next week during "no tax" weekend so I will be able to work on more projects and open a website! I may start with just an etsy store at first and then branch off...we are looking into options right now. Any tips on starting a website retail business is appreciated! I am starting with embroidery, sewing and cookies - I have everything for those three hobbies without having to invest anything more. So who knows I may branch off into vinyl stuff but that will have to wait until I get a handle on these three first. The next few weeks will be busy but I'm ready for a new challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment