Pages

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Christmas Card Pictures

Last year for Thanksgiving I wanted to make my mom some family Christmas card pictures for her to send out. So this year I rounded up the family once again for the Whitehead/McArdle Christmas card. After canceling with the photographer once and then moving the dates and times around more than twice I canceled the photographer again. I was like, "It's just not going to happen." Well then it was back on but I decided to take the photos and get my sister's bf to help with the group photos. My sister-in-law and I went and scoped the areas I wanted the pictures taken and wrote down our ideas so it would go faster before the crew arrived. The pictures really did turn out good...great even for a 3 1/2 year old digital camera. I was a tad frazzled and jumpy during the process but my family forgave me for my bossiness as they always do. So I saved a little $$ and we finished in less than an hour...not bad for my first photo shoot :)

Merry Christmas from the Whiteheads & McArdles

No comments:

Post a Comment