Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Pesky 10 Pounds

Blake came home about 1 1/2 months ago and since then I have packed on 3-5 lbs...depends on what I ate the day before. So I am back on the health kick and will hopefully loose 5 pounds by Thanksgiving and then another 5 pounds before Christmas. That's an average of 1.5 pounds a week which is a healthy weight loss. This weekend I had probably 5 pieces of candy and I am trying to stay away from all carbonated drinks...substituting it with a unsweet tea with a packet of splenda. I think the carbonated drinks make me retain water because after not drinking them for 3 days I lost two pounds! Holy Moly! Who knew my mother was right?! To help me on this weigh loss journey my parents are also trying to loose weight so we have accountability partners. I have been doing the elliptical for 20 minutes 3 times a week along with doing the arm machines, but my body needs to shake it up. Now I will be doing 30+ minutes of cardio along with floor exercises like lunges, pushups, sit ups, squats... So here's to weighing in the low 130's by Christmas! I should have taken before and after photos...oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment