Pages

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Hobby - Wooden Door Signs

I have been seeing a few "friends" on Facebook getting into making adorable door signs and knew I had to give it a whirl. I love decorating so why not have a door sign for every holiday/season! So I started looking up door signs on different websites and clip art that I could draw out and came up with a few fun designs for Christmas and Baby Shower Presents. There are a few more I am working on right now that I love but they are not ready to be shared :) What I love about this hobby is it's fun to do....maybe not the cutting and sanding part but the painting is fun. I love that I can do it in my living room while watching TV and being with my family at the same time. Bailey and I talk while I paint while she is playing or watching one of her shows. So this is the beginning of one of my favorite new hobbies.

I made this present for my wonderful parents with a vinyl "W".

I made this stocking for my fabulous In-Laws with a vinyl "M".


Roll Tide Elephant on our front door. I love this little guy :)
(I tested the staple gun out on a scrap peice of wood, but I pressed too hard on the elephant and the bumps came out! Oh well...you can't tell from a distance!)

Bunco Ornaments for 2 Bunco games coming up with ornament exchanges.


Baby Gift for Little Will.



Baby gift for Isabella and Little David.

2 comments:

  1. I WANT the Roll Tide Elephant!!! LUV it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Krissy! I love it too...minus the bumps! Poor little guy :)

    ReplyDelete