Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Embroidery Projects

I embroidered a few more items over the weekend for gifts: a little girl's 1st birthday party in a ladybug theme, a burp cloth with a lady bug embroidered on it. To be honest I had to test the ladybug on something so why not do a gift at the same time?! Well I put the little girl's name at the top to realize midway through that it was not spelled correctly so I stopped it to start over and well...I did my best to make it look like I wanted the letters to go up ;) The baby is just going to spit on it right?!? I'm using "It's a new font I'm trying out" as my excuse!

This was my first time to do letters over an applique. I love it and her momma is pleased too!


Okay so you see I had to put the letters at the top of each letter....It's suppose to look like that right?!

No comments:

Post a Comment