Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sewing Laziness

Since the nursery took over my 1/2 craft room - 1/2 Blake's space we have had to merge ALL of it into one closet. So some things are trying to be sold and we are finding places for the rest of it. Anyway I wanted to make sure both of my machines fit so I packed them in nicely and now I too lazy to don't want to take them out. I haven't made Bailey anything since Disney World in March...so 3 months. Over the past week I did get out the embroidery machine to make a few things for upcoming babies. They turned out great after I put my machine in "time out" for the night. Embroidery machines have a mind of their own sometimes...at least mine does. Here my embroidery creations from last week for a big brother and another boy on the way.






No comments:

Post a Comment