Pages

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

It's a Boy!!

It's a boy! This pregnancy has been much easier on me because I stopped being sick after 3 months verses 8 months with Bailey. It has flown by way too fast. I have so much to do and no way to plan which makes it hard to make decisions on things and takes away some of the fun. You know what bothers me this pregnancy "Are you excited?" I do not like HATE that question - does it help you to know if I'm excited?! I know people are just being nice, but I get asked at least 15 times a week or day if I'm in a crowded area. Yes, I am excited but I'm also very hot, I'm gaining weight and my feet and calves are swollen. I do love my friends and family for their support and "congratulations" about it being a healthy boy - I know you truly are excited for me.

One thing to be excited about is - I'm done! After baby #2 gets here I will be scheduling my "no more babies" surgery. It's just not healthy for me and since it's a boy we feel like our family is complete. I really wanted a boy - I'm ready for the trucks and action figures. Meiko, our dog, is going to be thrilled eating and playing with boy toys. So although we can not plan for the next year it feels good to know that this is it! I'm done at the age of 26. I don't have to gain weight for another baby or save any baby stuff. This week I plan to go through all the 10 bags of baby clothes in my attic and keep maybe 5 of her dresses - the rest will be going in the yard sale. If it's pink and frilly - its out of here.

1 comment: