Pages

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Summer of Cupcakes

This summer I want to finish start my business plan for my boutique I want to open in a few years. I know a few years seems far off to start on it but I am a planner and will be absolutely crushed if it fails so it has to be perfect :) I started on it a little bit when I realized I should probably figure out what cupcakes I will be making first. So this is the summer of cupcakes! I want to have 10 perfect cupcakes completed by the end of the summer - they will be my top 10. I have a bunch of parties and luncheons to attend this summer so I thought...make those people my taste testing groups. It will be pretty hard seeing as I will be baking at at least 1-2 nights out of the week to complete my top 10 list but it will be worth it and I can check off that part of the business plan. Bailey loves to help with the mixer so she will be my helper spoon licker.

Summer of Cupcakes
1. Traditional Birthday Cupcakes - June 9th ZTA Alumnae Lunch Crew
2. Strawberry Shortcake - June 18th ZTA Alumnae Brunch
3. Coconut Cream Cupcakes - Father's Day
4. Key Lime Cupcakes - June 30th ZTA Recs Meeting
5. Lemon Ice Box - July 14th ZTA Alumnae Lunch Crew
6. Chocolate Cheesecake Cupcakes - July 30th Wine Tasting Night
7. Peaches & Cream Cupcakes - August 11th ZTA Alumnae Lunch Crew
8. Mint Chocolate Chip - Amanda's Birthday
9. Red Velvet Cupcakes - Alabama Football Kickoff
10. ??? Still deciding on this one ???

1 comment:

  1. You go girl. You are braver than I am to start your own business!

    ReplyDelete