Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Update on Us

So this week is 18 weeks - it's hard to believe that I'm about half way through. I have been trying to sell a few things, get rid of a few things, and find places to put things so we will have an empty room to get an actual nursery started. There are so many things to do but I'm not ready to start doing them. As soon as I make plans to do something the lovely Air Force will change its mind on something and my plans are drastically changed. It's just hard to plan on anything these days while Blake/our family is in limbo...I guess that would be an appropriate word for it.

Bailey started back at the Child Development Center on base yesterday. I fought back the tears when she she whispered, "Momma, can you please stay. I don't want to go" with tears running down her beautiful face. When I went to get her after work she told that she likes her teacher and had a lot of fun...what a relief!

We went to the beach with Blake's parents Thursday - Sunday the weekend before Memorial Day weekend. It was beautiful and so nice to get away. Bailey started to get REALLY brave in the water on Saturday and can now swim under water for about 5 feet until she runs out of breath and loves to jump off the side of the pool by herself. Her swim lessons are not until mid-June so she will probably be put in the middle class since she is doing so good already.

Bailey and I planned an "After School Party" for the little girls in her class last Saturday. The menu was PB&J's in the shape of dogs, Cheetos Twists, grapes, little cupcakes, and grape Capri Suns. The only thing I made was the sandwiches...not even the cupcakes. Bailey was so excited to have her friends over for the day. They played with all her toys...ALL of them! What a mess. They had lunch in the fort and played in the sprinkler afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment