Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Passing the time...

So this weekend was so nice. My mother, Bailey, and I went to Jim and Nicks to eat dinner to celebrate Mother's Day and then we went to see Amanda in her wedding dress (FYI: Most beautiful wedding dress EVER!). Later we went to Bass Pro Shop for a graduation gift and to look around at all the animals and fish. Saturday morning was pretty typical: cartoons and blueberry Eggo's. Later Bailey went to see her great grandma while I attended another fun filled AUM graduation. I seriously have been to 7 of them for sure and I can't remember if I went to any as a freshman in college...but I probably did. Anyway, to pass the time I suggest going to the closest store (Walgreen's) and buying crayons and poster board. There is no need to do the signs before graduation because you have 45 minutes of sitting there listening to boring speeches that will in no way make you a better person. Crayons work best because there is no smell, you can't ruin your clothes, they don't make any noise or run out of ink.

1 comment: