Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Weekend went by quick

Saturday was super busy. Bailey went to stay at her GiGi's for the day and night while I ran errands. My best friend and ZTA Big Sister is getting married in October so there is lots to do. We went to the Prattville City Fest for about an hour - I needed new hair bows for Bailey and they always have plenty of choices. Then we went to 3 wedding places to look at bridesmaid dresses - I must have tried on over 40 dresses and finally a decision was made on "the one" only to find out it didn't come in the right color. So she may change the color to a different shade of orange or we may scratch it and start all over, but the place in Wetumpka was the nicest out of the 3...so thanks to "The Touch of Class". Then we rushed back to Prattville for a wedding at 5 PM. It lasted longer than I thought it would and by the time I got back home I was too tired to do anything else so I went to bed at like 10 PM on a night without Bailey...signs of getting old.
I was so excited about tanning Sunday after church but then at 3:00 PM a storm out of no where came up and ruined the rest of the day. On a positive note when I was at my parents house getting changed I stepped on the scale and I'm only 10 pounds from my Goal Weight!! I lost another 3 pounds which puts me at the same weight I was when I got married, but I still want to be in the low 130's before summer starts (What I weighed as a freshman in college).

No comments:

Post a Comment