Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Craft Night Tuesdays - Dipes Cases

My friend Robyn and I have wanted to get together for a while now and go through my patterns and supplies to make something "crafty". Last night we made diaper/wipes pouches and they turned out soooo cute! I am very excited about the way they turned out and how fast they were to make. I have tons of friends that are having babies this year so I have found my new trademark! What I love it that it takes me about 45 minutes from start to finish to make one! That is awesome and they are so practical and adorable. Next Tuesday we are going to work on "how to applique". If (when) I learn to do that...I will hopefully get back on my sewing kick again. As for now I have to make 9 turquoise and 2 silver decorative sheets for rush as well as other items...so much to do until recruitment gets here but I will be SO GLAD when it is over. I may be taking the sewing machine to the practices and knocking them out while I critique dances, door songs and speaking parts.

2 comments:

  1. I know! I was too to be honest! I will google more fun patterns online to make crafty items - I will email them to you.

    ReplyDelete