Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tea Parties

Recently Bailey and I have started getting out my fine china for tea parties. I have a 4 piece set that just basically collects dust so I figured why not use the fancy stuff for apple juice and cookies. I had forgotten how much fun it was to have a tea party until Bailey got so excited about it after reading "Fancy Nancy's Tea Party" book. If you have not read any of the "Fancy Nancy" books they are fabulous (that's fancy for really good). It's neat to relive your childhood through your child. I didn't think about that when she was younger but now since she is very vocal and expresses her likes and dislikes it makes it enjoyable to do things she loves. I see many tea parties in our future :)

1 comment:

  1. That is sweet! We need to have a little tea party for our little girls.

    ReplyDelete