Pages

Monday, August 2, 2010

I would love...

I would love...

1. To have a personal trainer - someone to help me run and be motivated to work out everyday
2. To be a boutique owner in a busy area that sold baked goods, clothing, and accessories - I would also love the space to be able to be rented out for parties so it would have to be super fashionable and fancy with chandeliers, round couches, a small stage in the corner for a guitarist, a spiral staircase...
3. To have a boxer - her name will be Roxie and I will call her "Roxie Boxie" when playing with her. I want a brown one with white on her face and paws with a spot on her side like Meiko.
4. To travel more with Blake
5. An organized craft area with a large table to work on with fun painted bar stools

Yep...that will do for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment