Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Blogging Just Got Better

So I have had all these great little photos of Bailey and random things on my phone, but I changed the password so many times that I was blocked from the photo album on the Verizon website so I couldn't get them from my email! Well yesterday I was sitting at my desk and thought...if I sent my picture to my email address just like I would someone's phone number would it go? It did! Now I'm going through old blog posts and putting pictures with what the heck I was talking about. It makes it easier on me knowing that all those great photos I took of Bailey are not wasted on my phone and I can email them to people...plus my blog looks better and more interesting when I add photos. So really I'm spending less time with pictures, but it looks like I am putting forth more of an effort! Love it! Always make it look like you are busy is what a good boss once told me...I'm A Professional at Looking Busy.

1 comment:

  1. You can also set up an e-mail acct that sends a blogpost directly to your blog! PICTURES & ALL!! :o) Go to Dashboard to find out...it's AMAZING!! :o)

    ReplyDelete