Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

Update on Potty Training: 2 1/2 Weeks

Well the mornings are going good - she wakes up and goes about 4-5 days out of the week and gets 1 M&M. Today I took "Easy Ups" (Pamper's version of Pull Ups & they are cheaper with DORA!) to her "School" instead of diapers. I told her that she needs to not pee in them and always go to the potty like the other boys and girls in her class. I guess I will see today how she did. Pull Ups/Easy Ups are so much more than diapers because you get half the quantity for the same price and when your toddler is going in them like they are diapers...well you go through them pretty quick. She does go about once a day on the potty during school but the other times she doesn't and when she is at home she goes about once and the other times she doesn't...we're getting there! My favorite part is when I go and she says, "Good Job Mommy!". It makes me laugh each time because she is still sitting on her pink potty with the pink cushion wondering if she is going to go or not. The worst part is when she is still sleepy in the mornings and I am sitting on the floor waiting for her to go as the clock ticks on by and I know I am going to be late for work because Bailey needed 10 minutes to pee or not pee. As long as she is potty trained by Christmas I will be happy...or next week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment