Pages

Friday, June 12, 2009

Sales

So lately I have been only shopping when I have a coupon or if there is a sale going on because I just refuse to pay full price for anything when I can wait and get a better deal. Last night we went to Ross and I wanted to look at their home stuff...what's new?! I love home stuff and would spend entirely too much money on decorating if I could. Anyway I am wanting to get a nice book to put all our wedding photos in instead of the proof albums. So I went and looked in their book section and found the best deals on books! I got the Southern Living Cookbook "Busy Moms Weeknight Favorites" for $5.99! It is regularly $25 plus like $8 Shipping. I have wanted this cookbook for a while because it is simple recipes but they taste/look so good. They also had these $35 baby books on sale for $4.99...I bought one of them in the Classic Winnie the Pooh because you can't find that anywhere and I'm going to save it for a friend who loves Classic Winnie the Pooh. But the other ones were adorable for little boys with a choo choo train on the front. I'm such a sucker when it comes to sales and I buy things I don't need, but it does save me money in the future. Well they didn't have a good selection of photo albums so we went to Kohl's and they had these long ones in different colors on sale for $15 marked down from $25 and I had a 15% off coupon for my purchase. I bought a brown one for the wedding pictures and a green one for the photos of the family. I think I will go back and get the orange one to hold just Bailey's pictures since she was born. I have the perfect place for them to sit on our entertainment center in the living room - it will be decorative and filled with memories for only $15 each! I will post some recipes from this book soon because they look oh so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment