Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Six Flags


We went to Six Flags with a group from church this past Saturday. It was fun - I haven't been in 4 years so it was time to go again. We rode the Goliath, Batman, Mindbender, Thunder River, The newly renovated Monster Mansion, Superman, Scream Machine, Ninja, and the log rides. We got there at 10 AM our time and we pulled back into Montgomery at 1o PM. The heat was bad the first 2 hours while we waited to ride Goliath and Batman but after that the sun hid behind the clouds...but by that time all my makeup was sweated off. This was the first time I had ever been to Six Flags and people got sick...I won't say who! For some reason I have no picture with Sarah and Matt, but they came too.
Bailey is wearing the shirt we got her from Six Flags with all the characters as babies and it says "Group Hug Six Flags". She had just woken up and was sitting on the potty...isn't she beautiful! I wish I was that pretty when I first woke up after sleeping 11 hours...and yes that is a Diego bandade covering up a "boo boo".

No comments:

Post a Comment