Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Debating School Once Again!!!

Ugg! I don't know about school again! I have been making out the 2 year plan and going over what I want to do verses what should I do verses what am I supposed to do?!?! I can't move up with my job because of the position and yet I don't have enough experience to truly do what I want to do which is market events. So there is this event certification program opening in the Fall 2009 through Summer 2010, but should I just get an MBA in something else to open more doors?!?! I could start the Event Certification program this fall since it is not too time consuming, but I can't start back on my MBA until Blake is completely done with his degree this December because there isn't enough time for both of us to be in school at the same time...plus I still have to take that dreaded test to get into the core classes. I just wish I knew the path to take and what I am suppose to do because I'm not moving anywhere! I've been stuck for almost 2 years in the same place...HELP PLEASE! I just hate treading water! So this summer I am going to take up hobbies and read. In previous posts I put that I will learn to sew and read books that are beneficial. I also thought about learning to play guitar since a friend of ours teaches classes...why not? But that won't be until after the sewing classes are over...not too much at once but just enough to keep me busy.

1 comment:

  1. Everytime I read your blog it makes me want to go to hobby lobby and buy a bunch of canvas and paint and fabric and a sewing machine! lol SPeaking of that, Who are you taking sewing classes with!? and where did you buy your sewing machine again? I think my MIL has one that she might let me borrow. I need to make slip covers for my dining room chairs!

    I definitely think you should do the event certification program! While you ahve time now, you might as well! Plus, I know how much YOU LOVE plannign stuff! :o) You can always get your MBA when Blake finishes his degree...I dont know!? Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete