Pages

Friday, January 29, 2010

Baking Weekend

My friend asked me to make a birthday cake for her office. I was excited because this would be my first order! So I spent extra time making the cake super fluffy and perfectly strait and then I made a new icing that was SO good. It costs more to make but it is really good. The only problem was I ran out of icing to do the decorating part! Yikes! So I made some chocolate icing to do a little decoration. I wish I could say that it looked fabulous but it looked boring. Although, I know it will taste FABULOUS! Which in the end is what you want. Next time I will make more icing for a square cake (size: 2 - 10x10x2). Oh well, it was great practice and I love the new icing. There is a chocolate border on the sides you just can't see it in the picture.

My next posting will be hot pink cupcakes and ZTA cookies...I will redeem myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment