Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

Chapstick

Bailey loves her some chapstick. For Christmas she received 4 tubes of it (this picture is taken 2 days after Christmas...notice 1 is already gone): 1 Cinderella in Grape, 3 Hello Kitty in Strawberry, Cherry, and Cotten Candy. We are now down to one! Last night I found the cap to one of them...that is not a good sign because somewhere in my house is a half exposed chapstick collecting germs and dog hair probably lying on carpet. On to the story...this morning as I was dropping her off at "school" I took off two jackets (it was below 20 degrees this morning) and her hat to put in her cubby. I squatted down to eye level to tell her good bye and give her a hug and kiss when I noticed she had a big ball of white fuzz on her eyebrow...it wasn't fuzz. Somehow she got a huge chunk of chapstick stuck in her eyebrow. It happened somewhere between getting her sippy cup and the carpool line at her school. Which also means there is probably a mess of chapstick in my car or house waiting for me this afternoon. Wanted: Hello Kitty Strawberry Chapstick - last seen January 10, 2010. There is evidence that it was seen this morning but disappeared again leaving a pink glittered cap and glob in eyebrow. If seen please return to Bailey.

No comments:

Post a Comment