Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Lists for 2010

So I have a lot of unfinished projects and not started projects in my craft closet. So I wrote them all down and have made deadlines on my planner to do them. I am a hobbyist and love to learn new things so the list is a tad long. I try to not do my hobbies until after Bailey goes to bed at 8:00 PM and lately (past 2 months) my thyroid has been messed up so I am exhausted by 9:00 PM and ready for bed which leaves no time at all for these things. I guess this list could be my new year's resolution but hopefully it will only take a month or two to finish. So here goes my lists of goals and resolutions for the year!

Sewing Projects (I've decided that Wednesday nights are "Sewing Nights"):
- Fleece Baby Blanket (1/2 finished)
- Bibs (a few in stock for gifts-I have all the materials)
- Pillow case dress in hot pink (I have all the materials)

Picture Albums/Scrapbooks:
- New Years Eve 2009
- Christmas 2009
- Disney World 2009
- Punta Canta 2009
- Disney World 2008
- Honeymoon 2006 (way over due)
- Print out all pictures over the past year!

Cricket:
- USE IT! (I got it for Christmas and I still haven't used it!)
- Make scrapbooking kits for picture albums
- Make handmade cards and gift tags
- Have a Cricket party - lol - I have friends that would want to do this actually!

Cake decorating:
- Use the "cup cake" pan I bought back in NOVEMBER! I'm making one for Bid Night for Informal Recruitment this month for Theta Nu - Zeta Tau Alpha.

2010 New Year's Resolutions:
  1. Learn to play the guitar - my lessons should be starting next week!
  2. Work out more!
  3. Complain less!
  4. Spend more time with Bailey!

No comments:

Post a Comment