Pages

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Sick Day #1

So I have felt it coming on and it has arrived: The Infamous Head Cold. I need to go to work because I don't want to use up leave and I would spend the whole day watching crappy TV instead of doing anything productive. So I put on jeans even though it is Wednesday but I thought it would look better than sweat pants. I dropped Bailey off at daycare, ran by dry cleaners to get the early bird special (20% off), Chick-Fil-A, and CVS. I used a coupon for a free chicken biscuit with a purchase of a LARGE Dr. Pepper...yum! Then at CVS I went back to pharmacy to get the "good stuff" and thought to myself...I'm going to buy some chocolate. They had all their KING size chocolates on sale for 99 cents so I used my Extra Care Buck to get it for free but since there was negative 1 stinking penny I had to buy something else....so I got some rolos. So as of this moment I have had like (410)Dr. Pepper, a (474) King Twix bar, (450) calories Chicken biscuit, (220) and rolos. Total: 1,554 calories. This is why I can't be sick...I eat to feel better. But the good news is I saved money at the dry cleaner and I used coupons for all the bad food I ate.

No comments:

Post a Comment